для iOs: Clinometer - level and slope finder
With this tool, the slope can be measured by all edges of the device in every direction. When the device is put flat on the table a bubble view will fade in. This current features include:
• Fullscreen Mode: The full screen mode can be toggled by tapping the center of the screen and by the upper and lower arrows in the center. This prevents you from erroneous inputs while measuring and provides a nice demo mode. :-)
• Advanced two way calibration on all sides: For every 4 sides plus the bubble mode you can calibrate in two steps, which allows you to calibrate exactly even on non-level surfaces. Each direction can be calibrated individually to achieve the optimal precision.
• Display of different precisions and units: The device can display the slope in degrees, percentage and rise over run (last to from zero to infinity - for the approximation to 90°) with two precision setups if applicable.
• Dial Rotation: You can smoothly rotate the background dial and thus define which side of the device represents 0° and 90°.
• Different colors: Press the S/C Button to instantly switch the color. The color can be selected differently for the bubble and the clinometer mode. The predefined color sets include day and night color schemes (Black on White, White on Black and Red).
• Motion-sensitive Lock feature: Besides the common instant simple tap hold mechanism you can activate the motion-sensitive lock. If activated the device waits for the final lock until you hold your device steady enough for at least 2 seconds. You can set the tolerance between 0.1 and 1.0 degrees.
• Adjustable Auto-Lock: Prevent the device from turning into the sleep mode.
• Peer Mode: Use two devices to measure angles: One as a display, the other as the measurement device that can be attached to the hardware you want to align.