GE projects worldwide totaling nearly $1.3 billion
Among the new projects announced:
- Under contracts totaling nearly $1 billion, GE will supply a wide range of equipment and services for the Ichthys LNG project in Western Australia, being developed by INPEX Corporation and Total.
- GE subsea production equipment, control systems and services have been selected for the Nexen Golden Eagle Area Development project in the United Kingdom’s central North Sea.
- GE Oil & Gas will supply associated gas utilization technology for TNK-BP’s Verkhnechonsk oil and gas field in Eastern Siberia. The project calls for gas re-injection into an underground storage area for further reuse, rather than flaring, or wasting, that gas.
- GE has been selected to provide key equipment for a floating oil production, storage and offloading platform being built to develop the Guará Norte section of the Tupi oilfield in Brazil’s Santos oil basin.
- В этой теме еще нет комментариев