Installation technology Skolan-dB
Connection of pipes with fittings should be made with a 10 mm gap for thermal deformation compensation. That's why a pipe should be drawn out of the socket by 10 mm.
Connection between fittings does not require taking into account the length change that's why they could be connected without gap.
– Pipe end, socket and sealing ring should be cleaned
– Location and condition of a leaf-type seal should be checked
– Smooth end of the pipe should be greased
– The end of the pipe should be centered in the socket and draw into the pipe as far as it would go
– The pipe should be drawn out by 10 mm, by a vertical position the pipe should be fixed with a clamp
- В этой теме еще нет комментариев