New generation of Polytron-ProKan pipes
Polytron ProKan is a new generation of coaxial polypropylene pipes and fittings designed for use in free-flow (gravity-flowing) sewerage systems. The pipes are connected using a spigot-and-socket method and tightened with special lip seals.
- small weight with preserving high hardness (SN8 kN/m2);
- convenience in carrying out teleinspections by maintenance services due to white inner layer;
- high quality of products owing to high-grade raw materials, technologies, production lines and permanent quality control;
- small weight, ease of installation;
- high resistance against: acid environment adverse effects; wearing away by discharges containing suspensions (such as sand); encrustation owing to smooth inner surface.
- Piping systems
- В этой теме еще нет комментариев