Biomass: Fuel and Energy - 2012
- Industry conditions:development of the technology and the market the first and second generation biofuels.
- Biorefinery: Layout, produced products, economy, capital investment.
- Grants and other financial opportunities for the development of biofuel technologies.
- Biogas: technology, raw materials and production.
- Conversion of the alcohol plants into the biofuel production.
- Cellulosic Biobutanol: technology and possibility of commercialization.
- Fuel ethanol, butanol and other transport biofuel.
- Pyrolysis and gasification: bio-oil, syngas, and biochar. Standards and biofuel market.
- Biodiesel and biokerosene. Biofuels for aviation, the European tax on CO2 emissions.
- Solid biofuels: pellets and briquettes.
- Other issues of the biofuel industry.
- В этой теме еще нет комментариев