Midea HRV - Heat Recovery Ventilator
HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilation) employ advanced technique and technics, the heat exchanged coreforming by special paper that be processed with chemical treatment, which could create the optimum result in temperature, humidity and cooling recovery.
High efficiency heat exchanged core: When air flow formed by exhaust air and outdoor air through the heatexchanged core in cross way, because of temperature difference in the two sides of flat partition board, theheat transmission is occurred. In summer, outdoor air acquire cooling from air exhaust to decreaseenvironment temperature; In winter, outdoor air acquire heating from air exhaust to increase temperature,that is to say, it realizing the energy recovery during air exhaust process to exchange the heating in heatexchanged core to outdoor air.
Fresh-air and exhaust air are crossed through the exchanger. Temperature exchange was happened in theheat recovery ventilator. Fresh-air can beget a great deal of energy from exhaust air.Adopt centrifugal fan with lower power consumption and longer air supply distance; Easy control, operation friendly.
Main characteristics of Midea Heat Recovery Ventilator - HRV:
- high heat exchange efficiency
- saves energy
- centrifugal fan enables lower power consumption and more air supply
- easy to use
- low noise level
- different modes for your choice
- wired controller KJR-27B/E, standardly delivered with the appliance, allows you to choose from various functions and modes
- can be controlled with a central controller CCM03 used to operate other indoor units of Midea VRF/MDV system
- compact design, easy installation and maintenance
- models HRV-200, 300, 400, 500, 800, 1000, 1500 I 2000 with air flow from 200 to 2000 m3/h.
-models HRV-200 - 1000 have three speeds, and models HRV1500-2000 have one speed.