Single inlet direct drive centrifugal fans CRRT
Soler&Palau expanded the range of single inlet direct drive centrifugal fans CRRT. Range of single inlet direct drive centrifugal fans are designed for continuous extraction of air stream up to 80ºC. Casings are manufactured from lockform seam sheet steel up to model 560. For larger sizes, electro-welded sheet steel.
Casings are protected by grey colour, epoxy-polyester paint coating. The scroll of the models from 630 to 1000 is fitted with a large inspection door. All models incorporate backward curved centrifugal impellers manufactured from electro-welded sheet steel and protected by a cold galvanizing process.
Wide range of accessories to ease the installation. Available, depending upon the model, with three phase 2 or 4 pole motors. All motors are IP55, class F.
Electrical supply: three-phase 230/400V-50Hz up to 3kW and 400V-50Hz for higher motor powers.
The scroll can be orientated in 8 different positions. For models 630 to 1000, the position of the scroll is fixed on factory. Standard supplied position: LG 270.
- Fan supplied in RD positions.
- Scroll drain hole.
- Scroll inspection door (models from 280 to 560).
- Fan assembled without motor support. Max. 22kW. (MB versions – flange mounted motor B5)
- Stainless steel versions (AISI 304 or AISI 316 – All the fan or only the scroll and the impeller).
- High temperature versions, up to 250ºC (HT versions).
- Belt driven versions (models from 400 to 1000).
- Explosion proof versions.
- Fan for 60Hz application.
- Fan fitted with 2-speed motor.
- Motor with PTC thermal protection.
- High efficiency motors (EFF1).
- В этой теме еще нет комментариев