Systemair PK-I R/S fire dampers
Systemair PK-I fire dampers are intended to be embedded into fire partition walls. As standard, all fire dampers are designed and certified to comply with EI-S performance attributes and can be supplied with a manual actuator, optional accessories, e.g. microswitches, electromagnets, or a servo-driven actuator and communication control units.
Systemair fire dampers is defined as a closure air duct preventing spread of fire in the place of duct penetration through the fire separating construction. In case of fire the fire damper stops the fire, smoke and heat from spreading through the duct for specified time.
• PK-I fire damper units are designed to be imbedded into the horizontal or vertical rigid fire partition walls or vertical flexible fire partition walls.
• All units as standard are electrical actuator or manual actuator driven.
• Accessories such as flanges and communication units can be provided separately on demand
• Accessories are supplied non mounted and separately to be mounted on site by installers.
• Optional extras as switches and electromagnets are mounted into the fire damper and therefore must be indicated in the purchase order.
Fire damper is used in premises where it is protected against outside weather conditions, in ducts distributing air without any other mechanical or chemical additives in following operation conditions:
• Maximum air speed of 12 m/s
• Maximum relative humidity of 90 %
• Temperature range from -20 to +65°C
Note: During the installation of the cover plates, proper sealant and gasket must be used to avoid any leakages at the duct connection.
Electrical actuator driven fire damper can close the damper blade on demand of Building Management System or signal received from electro-thermal fuse. As standard all electrical actuator fitted fire dampers are equipped with thermoelectric fuse, which when reaching or exceeds temperature of 72 °C with tolerance ±1,5 °C, releases actuator and closes the damper blade to safe position within 60 seconds.
Manual actuator driven fire dampers can close the damper blade on demand of BMS system, physically by pulling the lever or by breaking thermal fuse. As standard all manual actuator fitted fire dampers are equipped with thermo fuse, which when reaching or exceeds temperature of 72 °C with tolerance ±1,5 °C, releases actuator and closes the damper blade to safe position immediately.
- В этой теме еще нет комментариев