‘Save Energy!’ Award
ENES 2011, International Exhibition and Conference on Energy Efficiency and Saving, will take place in Moscow (Exposition Hall "Elektrifikatsiya", All-Russia Exhibition Centre) Within the framework of the exhibition the ‘Save Energy!’ Award, the national award for energy efficiency in Russia will be given on the 25th of November.
‘Save Energy!’ award is an annual and a socially significant prize awarded for the most notable achievements in the field of energy saving.
The Award has been initiated by the Russian Energy Agency, the Russian Ministry of Energy, Social Projects and Programs Fund, Moscow government. The official partner is the Energy Efficiency Center INTER RAO EES.
‘Save Energy!’ award in the field of energy saving contributes to promotion of the culture of energy saving nationwide, mass use of energy saving products and services, best practices in energy saving and increased energy efficiency.
Award winners will be determined in the categories on topics of energy saving in construction, innovative solutions in energy conservation:
I. For companies
• Technology of the year;
• Energy efficient technology for economics;
• Energy efficient city;
• Energy efficient office;
• Energy saving in building and construction;
• Best project for energy saving training
• Best project for energy saving promotion
• Contribution to energy saving products retail
• Contribution to renewable energy products usage
• Project of the year
• Energy efficiency in mass media
• Energy efficient engineering equipment in buildings
• Best regional project
• Contribution to energy saving promotion in Russia
II. For financial organisations
• Best financial product in the sphere of energy saving and increase of energy efficiency
III. Noncommercial nominations
• Best creative work
• Contribution to energy efficiency ideas promotion
- В этой теме еще нет комментариев